Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Update

I guess I won't be posting much stuff in the next 2days. Just started a tuition assignment on Sunday. I have to focus on refreshing my memory on O levels stuff for now. Bought 4 books which cost me $50 just for memory refreshment. But it's very well worth it.

As for precious metals investment, 2-3 of my friends are going to entrust their money with me. I feel happy, excited and a bit nervous at the same time. Nervous because I am going to manage other people's money. Happy because they are going to invest together with me, and excited because of the huge potential profit to be made. Cheers to our investment!

I went to a career fair at Suntec on Sunday. Thanks Cheng Xin for inviting! It was like any other career fair, nothing much to apply for actually. But I'm glad I got to apply for a free stock trading account. I wanted to do some intensive research on stock picking this week, especially in mining stocks (and maybe agriculture), but I guess I have to put that on hold for a while.

Helping my tutee prepare for his O levels takes precedence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics