Friday, May 9, 2014

Russian Stocks

Finally got myself some Russian stocks today, through an ETF.


EDIT 20 Mar 2015:
Wow, some guy from youtube actually looked through my blog and told me that I bought RSX on May 8th,2014. So I presume he saw this particular post. I argued against him in the past. I thought I was done with him. But today he emerged again to insult me. It seems like he has been trying to find faults with me. I do have many faults, but he is pointing out this particular "fault" in this particular post. Should I be honoured that he is putting in the effort to discredit me? He said that I bought RSX on May 8, 2014 and that it was "down 32% in less than a year".

Ok, I should have put in more effort to write my blog. But since I did not expect people to read it, nor am I promoting it like other bloggers, I did not put in the effort. He assumed that I lost big. But in reality, I bought only 2 lots, because I was testing my new broker. And I told him that my main purchase was updated here: http://silvernjin.blogspot.sg/2015/02/portfolio-update-2.html

And oh, about those 2 lots, Check it out. It is a good thing I took a screenshot of it back then, because right now I cannot access my transactions online which are more than a month old:
It sure hurts to lose those couple of bucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics