Thursday, September 12, 2013

"You hope for the US to crash so that gold will rise"

Contrary to the favourite rants of antigoldbugs, I do not buy gold/silver and then hope for the US economy to crash. In fact, I buy gold/silver because of the foolish things that policymakers pursued and are still pursuing. The crash is inevitable. Many are also not comfortable with the fact that I'm so confident of the inevitability of the crash. But believe me, if the antigoldbugs really studied Austrian Economics in depth instead of just reading opinion articles about it, they will be way more confident in predicting the crash than I am.

If I really love to see the US crash, I would have advocated for these very same policies that the policymakers are making. Bailouts. Stimulus. Money printing. Deficit spending. More wars. But I don't. I hate what they are doing, because they are destroying the livelihoods of so many ordinary people. And that is why I can't hold myself back but to use strong words in my rants against these policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics