Thursday, October 29, 2009

Silver Bullion























New 1-oz and 10-oz silver bars from silverbullion.com.sg (and my nerdy collection of books).

These bars are graduation gifts from my mum. :)

Ordered them on Monday morning. If I had waited 1-2 days longer, I could have saved $40-50 cos silver price dropped. But like Jim Rogers love to say, "I'm the worst short-term trader on the planet." (or something like that).

Anyway the long term fundamentals for silver are very intact. It's a good opportunity to buy at lower prices now.

Below these silver in the picture, you can see the book "Hot Commodities" by Jim Rogers, a billionaire investor based in Singapore. It's really great! Invest some time reading it and it might just be the best investment book you'll read in your life. Seems like I keep saying the same thing after finishing each book. Oh well, there're just so much stuff to learn.

He's bullish for both gold and silver too, but there're other commodities which will do better than these 2 precious metals, according to him. I agree too, but lack of knowledge is preventing me from investing in other commodities for now. This single book of his exposed the reader to so many different types of commodities that it can be rather mind-boggling (in a good way)!


Jin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jin!

    Thank you for your business with Silver Bullion Pte Ltd.

    Congratulations! All the best for your future endeavours!

    Keep up the reading and writing. I think you will do very well in future!

    CHeers!

    Minghui, Silver Bullion Pte Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minghui,

    Thanks for the comment! Gd luck to your business!

    Jin

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics