Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Precious Metals, Busy Me

Gold shot up last night. Today I went to the jewelers, and the price per gram has also shot up by SGD 2. September has normally been a good period for gold. Gold has risen in 16 of the past 20 Septembers. There're several reasons for this: the dollar continues to weaken, Indian wedding season is just starting, and according to Miguel Perez-Santalla, a Heraeus Precious Metals Management sales vice president in New York, “a major hedge fund had a mandate to buy 500,000 ounces of gold”. Gold prices will likely keep increasing in the 4th quarter well towards the end of the year, as the Chinese start buying gold for CNY as well.

Now gold is at USD 980++, up from about 940++ last week. 1,000 is the psychological barrier. Once gold is able to breach that barrier and stay above it, we may well see gold prices go even higher.

I do believe gold may drop a bit sometime next year, due to the effects of the crazy printing presses pumping currencies into the economies to artificially stimulate them. However, I still think it can go to 2000 in the next 2-3 years. And up to the moon thereafter.

Silver has increased last night too. %-gains wise, it's much better for silver. Gonna get new silver coins this weekend. Yeah!

Right now I'm super busy with 4 tuition students, and 4 possible new ones coming in. This week, by word of mouth alone, I got 2 new students, and 2 potential ones. The power of word of mouth! Reminds me of MLM 4 years ago. It's quite alright handling this many students actually, if not for the fact that I need to revise my O level stuff again. got 1000 ++ pages of stuff to read. Zzzz

If only those money I squandered in MLM can come back to me, and be invested in silver.... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics